Sunday 21 September 2008

Camp Rock Premier




Here's Hayle from Wednesday at the Jonas Brothers Premier! She was SO excited to ride in the limo! There were 6 girls in with her and they had drinks and everything. The other mom's and I ran over to the premier and got there b4 them. So 2nd pic is Hayle arriving and walking up the 'purple' carpet. Then, the 'boys' came over by us and I got their autographs for Hayle. I'm sure I looked like an idiot, a 45 y.o. woman asking for an autograph! Good Grief! But it was for Hayle, so. But they were so cute and really nice to all the girls out there. They stood out there over an hour talking to all the press and the kids. Hayle had a great time!! I'll give it a couple days and then post about the kids choice awards!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Forgot that it was now. I am sure she was soooooooo excited...... did you take any other photos?